- What is LEADS?
- Who is Eligible?
- How May I Get Involved?
- LEADS Faculty Fellows
- Resources for CLAS Students
- Career Center
- Financial Literacy
- CLAS “My Stories”
- Information for Parents and Families
- Liberal Arts and Leadership in the News
- Interested in Supporting our LEADS Students?
Questions? Contact us!Shawn D. Long, M.P.A., PhD.
Assoc. Dean for Academic Affairs
College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- JC Penney and UNC-Charlotte Suit Up! Event - Scroll down and click link to view flier!
- <b>Resist Racism Racial Equity Workshop</b> - For the first time, UNC Charlotte is offering Resist Racism, a Student Racial Equity Workshop. Forty students (undergraduate and graduate) will be selected to participate in a two-day learning experience designed to equip students with the history, tools, and resources to explore race and its impact on us today. Thanks to the UNC Charlotte Chancellor's Diversity Grant and Race Matters for Juvenile Justice (RMJJ), the cost for your participation ($200 per person) will be covered fully. The workshop will take place Friday February 16 and Saturday February 17 from 10am to 6pm on the UNC Charlotte campus. For more information and the application, visit this form by January 26. If you have questions, please contact Dr. Claire Schuch (email@example.com).
Europe Edition: Emmanuel Macron, Chile, California: Your Wednesday Briefing
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
White House Memo: Debate Continues Over What Trump Said. But Does the Exact Word Matter?
If the argument seems to amount to a distinction without a difference, neither the White House nor its allies have acknowledged it.
Tyler Hilinski of Washington State Found Dead in Apparent Suicide
The police found Hilinksi, who was expected to start at quarterback for the Cougars next season, after he did not show up for a practice.
Wall Street Journal
The Tax-Reform Stock Rally
Animal spirits are unleashed, but watch the Fed’s great unwinding.
The Swampland Republicans
GOP Senators balk at even modest fixes in federal flood insurance.
The Case for Medicaid Work Requirements
The test of an antipoverty program isn’t how many people it covers but how many it helps to self-sufficiency.