LEADS is an innovative, transdisciplinary program designed to help students in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences grow into critical thinkers, imaginative leaders, and engaged citizens who are well-prepared for their future careers.
With the opportunities provided through LEADS, you will have access to unique programming and experiential learning that complements your major and enhances your personal and professional development. There are several points of entry for LEADS and you will have the flexibility to choose from the LEADS options that best meet your needs and interests, and to proceed at your own pace. Participation in LEADS will position you to be well-rounded and competitive prepared for wherever your next steps take you.
LEADS provides programming that:
- supplements and complements your major curriculum
- fosters learning across disciplines
- enhances your communication skills
- provides space for practicing critical skills
- allows you to gain valuable experience
- leads to personal and professional development
- prepares you for your next step after UNC Charlotte
LEADS is open to new freshman, continuing students, and transfer students. If you imagine entering your career, or attending graduate or professional school following your undergraduate degree program, LEADS is for you!